Certain facial features suggest increased likelihood of experiencing financial troubles:
1. Dented areas in the corners of one’s forehead.
The corners of one’s forehead represent positive luck.
The person must be in experiencing a streak of good luck if these areas are shiny and smooth – without any mole, scar, or blemish.
Dented corners would indicate the reverse.
2. Hair protruding from nostrils. This indicates the individual often experiences financial losses.
3. Blemish or red capillary over the nostril areas. This may indicate financial loss due to unexpected dispute.
4. A broken nose bridge. This reveals a fluctuating and unstable financial status.
5. Thin and very small ear lobes. This suggests an overall lack of financial resources throughout one’s life.